Friday, November 03, 2006

Purely and Simply Me!

 Animated, and on the phone...I've always thought I should be a cartoon character! Cartoons get to have all the fun without the pain; and everything seems to works out in the end. For Eg. Wile Kyote & Road Runner, The Animaniacks, GIJoe, Thundercats, Shera & He-man, Larry & Bob (veggie tales). But then I wake up and realize that I don't have so bad. I'm just glad I'm ME and not any of you...lol God only gave me so much patients and understanding. Think about that one for a couple minutes and you'll understand what I mean without taking it personal! :)

1 comment:

Stefanie said...

Hey Sarah! What a surprise to see a message from you on my blog! How are you? As you can see I'm married and have two boys...one very recently. Thanks for taking the time to let me know you're out there. Write back soon!